Amazing Deal - Pottery Barn Beachcomber Basket

While browsing home decor items on the internet, I fell in love with this large beachcomber storage basket at Pottery Barn's website.  The price on it was $129 which was definitely too steep for me.  I am a total bargain shopper.  All of my decorating is done on a major budget!  This weekend while I was out I found the exact same type and size woven beachcomber basket for a fraction of the price.  Needless to say, I was super excited and I grabbed it!  The shocker is that I found it at Marshall's.  I often find great home decor items at Home Goods and Marshall's for a fraction of what they cost elsewhere.  This first picture is the Pottery Barn Basket that I wanted.  These next three pictures are the basket that I scored for only $34.99.  Considering what sales tax is here in California, I saved a full $100 on this find... Woohoo... lucky me :)






I admit that I would love to shop at Pottery Barn all the time and just buy whatever I like, but that is not reality for me.  On occasion I purchase something at their store, but more often than not, I use them as my inspiration and then I go out and figure out how to do their style on a small budget :)  I find that the challenge is fun and rewarding!

Until next time,
Happy decorating!

1 comment:

  1. I looove Marshall's and Home Goods! Such great deals with way better prices than Pottery Barn and the likes. The basket looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana