My Favorite Stores All in One Place

Last week my hubby and I went shopping at what has got to be the best mall ever!  Well at least the best in California...  We were at the South Coast Plaza Mall, in Costa Mesa (which is in Orange County).  Although I can't afford all of the stores in this mall, it has pretty much all of my favorite home decor and furnishing stores all in one location.  Spending a day browsing all of these stores is so much fun and it gives me so much inspiration!  I snapped a bunch of photos to share some of the inspirations with you :)  

The Pottery Barn


Restoration Hardware


 Crate and Barrel


West Elm


Z Gallerie 


And also Anthropologie (which I did not get a picture of).  I could seriously spend hours browsing these stores!  In fact I pretty much did.  My husband was so wonderful!  He patiently sat in each store and waited for me while I browsed, dreamed and took lots of photos.  Luckily he has a smart phone so it gave him something to do :)

See the guy in the chair (below) on his phone.  That is my amazing husband Jim.  He let me spend as much or as little time in each store as I wanted.  And he never complained, not even once.  Whenever I found something I wanted to show him, he would come over and look at it (pretty much to humor me)... Then he would go back to whatever chair he found towards the front of each store.  It was pretty darn cute!  Most women were shocked that a husband would be so patient while his wife spent hours browsing.  I think I am pretty lucky! Don't you?


Pottery Barn had many adorable Christmas pillows and accessories!




Also, some super cute present wrapping ideas.  I loved the red and green plaid all over the store!


Restoration Hardware has a rustic charm to everything they do!  Everywhere I turned I would say "oooh, I like that... or I want that".  Of course I was totally dreaming, but how much fun would it be to go into a store like that and say, "I'll have one of those, one of those and how about one of those"?


Instead I just imagine how I can make something inspired by them.


West Elm had many pieces made from reclaimed wood that gave the feeling of being warm and cozy.


Although Z Gallerie carries both furniture and accessories.  I love them for their accessories.  They carry so much variety and I like how they display them on color coordinated walls.  It makes it easy for everyone to select things that go well together!



I always love the aqua and turquoise stuff!  It's still my favorite color...




There was so much to see.  I probably saw at least a dozen items that I wished I could buy.  However, they weren't in my budget.  I was however able to get a little something on our outing.  I found a few pillow covers that I absolutely love (on sale, of course) at Pottery Barn for our family room.  They look beautiful on our couch!

As we walked though the mall I had so many special memories flood back of when my girls were young and we would go to this mall to ride the carousel.  Having moved away from the area over 10 years ago, and being that my girls are now adults, it was wonderful to experience those happy memories again.  I was thrilled to see the same carousel is still a part of the mall and many little one's were enjoying it!

Until next time...
Blessings,

Diana


1 comment:

  1. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.

    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    my webpage :: Mel

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana