Simple Mason Jar Christmas Decor


I love Mason Jars... so when I found this giant decorative one gallon Mason Jar I was so excited.   I first saw it a couple of months ago and I knew that the first thing I wanted to fill it with was ornaments for Christmas!  It's no secret that aqua is my favorite color so filling it with a variety of aqua, light blue and silver glass ball ornaments was the obvious chioce for me.

I started with the giant empty jar and filled it one by one with a variety of blue and aqua glass ball ornaments in different sizes that I've collected over the years. This year I added some beautiful vintage looking Mercury Glass Ornaments to my collection.  I love how they mixed with the shiny balls.  This would be a fun and simple decoration to put together with the kids.  It only takes about five minutes and it looks beautiful!

Happy decorating!

Diana




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana