Happy New Year

Happy 2014 everyone!  We have been busy over the holidays visiting with friends and family.  We had a very blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Years.  I hope you all did too!

We kicked off 2014 with a big project!  The attemp to make sense of my craft (AKA: storage room).  It had gotten so full that I could hardly see the floor.  After removing almost everything from the room, today we put in a few organizer systems.  I am so excited to be able to find things when I need them! I will be sharing pictures of our progress in a few days.  I feel I need to have some "after" pictures to show you prior to scaring you with the "before" pictures.  I had so much stuff I was seriously beginning to look like a major hoarder.  

Actually my mother has been cleaning her house of all excess craft supplies and "collectibles" for the past 15 months or so.  Every time I see her I end up with several more boxes of "stuff" that she says I have to "have".  I love her dearly and I'm sure most of it is great stuff.  This week I am finally going to open and go through it all.  Then I will decide what to keep and what to donate.  I need to somehow make it all fit, otherwise I just can't keep it.  Opening all of  the boxes should be like opening more Christmas presents.  I know there are many treasures in them.  I will be sure to share photos of some of the hidden treasures I find with you.

Blessings,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana