Get Ready to Go Glamping

We are getting ready for an upcoming Glamping trip and I am so excited!  I found several new gadgets that I'm going to love having on this trip making it even more glamorous and fantastic than the last time... You can see our prior Glamping trip via the link below: 





Our upcoming trip will include a new color scheme, some "Must Have" Glamping gadgets and several new decor items. Also another family is joining us for the trip so we will have an additionally decorated tent and more fun decor for the whole family.

I have a slightly larger vehicle this time, so I'm hoping to fit everything in and still be able to fit my hubby in the car!!! 


Would you like to go Glamping? 

Diana

5 comments:

  1. How does your air mattress sit up so high?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We purchased double height twin air mattresses. I use two twins side by side. That way when one person rolls over the other person doesn't feel it.

      If you copy and paste the link below you will see the mattresses that I use.

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000M0MJU2/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000M0MJU2&linkCode=as2&tag=anyon08-20&linkId=3VDIL2N4ENV3J7Y3

      Delete
  2. I was wondering if you have any new pics of this years Glamping trip???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I am finally finishing editing all of the photos... I will have the completed blog post up (with tons of photos) by the end of this week.

      If you instagram you can see some Glamping photos from this years trip on my Insta "AnyoneCanDecorate".

      Blessings,
      Diana

      Delete
    2. New blog post is finally up on this years Glamping trip :)

      Delete

I love all of your comments and I read every one... I'd love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Diana